Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

#3 Defendant in law suit from car accident. Need help with answer form to Court and Plaintiff. Page 1 of answer form asking for Plaintiff's name and address ( is this for Plaintiff or Plaintiff's Attorney ) and Defendant's name and address ( this is for my name and address ? )

Asked on 2/12/18, 3:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Give this to your insurance company or get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/13/18, 7:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana