Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

My parents had a trust and are now both deceased. I'm trying to file a pour over will in Morgan County, Martinsville Indiana. No one seems to know what this is. Who would I speak to and is there another trem I should be using.

Asked on 9/18/12, 10:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You are probably mixing up your terms. Go and see a proper probate and estate planning attorney in your home county and get the problem resolved with him.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/12, 5:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana