Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Kansas

My neighbors tree fell on and totaled my car. Can I sue for loss of property?

Asked on 8/26/15, 3:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You can sure. The facts will determine if the neighbor was negligent.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/26/15, 7:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Kansas