Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

legal guardianship

i would like to know how i may hand legal guardianship of my child over to a non-relative person?

Asked on 9/12/02, 9:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nick Pizzolatto, Jr. Pizzolatto Law Office

Re: legal guardianship

Change of Custody by Mandate. It is a notarial act which is good for one (1) year or until revoked, whichever comes first.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/02, 9:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana