Legal Question in Social Security Law in Louisiana

My ex-wife called an ask me for an annulment so that she can get social security under her dad. We have been divorced for 19 yrs, she want to go back and say she was disabled back to when she was 20, so she would possibly get 20 years back pay is that correct? I have a bit of a problem with her sucking money out of a screwed up government program!

My question would be how many years would she get back pay?

Asked on 8/12/10, 5:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Martha Amanda Mandi Lucas Mandie Seale Lucas

This appears to be fraud and should be reported.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/10, 5:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Louisiana