Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My son's mother told me that our son was taken away from her and that we both have lost all parental rights. He was also adopted after this happened. I'm still ordered to pay child support.

Asked on 7/02/15, 7:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Something sounds pretty suspicious. If you want to hire an attorney to assist you, I recommend Attorney Stephanie Service in Lansing.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/15, 7:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan