Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

3rd degree drug possession charge in Minnesota - which states have extradition agreements with Minnesota?

Asked on 2/24/17, 11:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. Go see MN Stat 629.05 which I believe has the answer for you (unless I am not understanding your Q correctly).

Read more
Answered on 2/24/17, 11:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota