Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

Had an ATV stolen last may. It has been recovered and is trashed. What happens if I don't get it out of impound? Can they come after me for fees or anything?

Asked on 10/05/19, 11:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Melvin Peterson 763-424-6442

Did you file a police report or contact the police in reference to incident. If so I would think you should be in good shape.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/19, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota