Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Minnesota

I live in an association. One of their trees fell on my fence and their insurance company refuses to pay damages. What can I do?

Asked on 6/14/16, 9:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You should check with your insurance company. Just because it was their tree, which may be another issue, doesn't necessarily make them liable.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/16, 10:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Minnesota