Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Minnesota

Non payment of vehicle

I sold a van to a woman who has failed to pay me for four months. I am the lein holder on it. What kind of legal paper could i get and send her without going threw a lawyer?

Asked on 10/08/06, 10:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Re: Non payment of vehicle

You could send a letter, but it won't have alot of teeth without proper foreclosure of the security interest.Don't give more than a 5 business day deadline.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/06, 11:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Minnesota