Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Minnesota

medical error in surgery

I have a friend whos son went blind during a surgery. She is from Puerto Rico and speaks spanish and has not pursued this, but wants to. I can get the details but basically, during the routine surgery to repair a minor defect within the heart, something went wrong and he became completely blind. The hospital just apoligized and did nothing more. He also suffered complete mental loss at the time but their seems to be no permanant effects except his is completely blind and will be the rest of his life now. Is there a recourse to this?

Asked on 9/09/08, 1:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: medical error in surgery

I can provide information about this type of case. Where and when did this happen? For more information about me, please view my website:

Thank you.

J D Haas

Read more
Answered on 9/09/08, 1:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Minnesota