Legal Question in Immigration Law in Nebraska

What kind of drug offense can get you deported from the USA

Asked on 8/05/13, 12:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Almost any drug offense could trigger a non-U.S. citizen to end up in Removal Proceedings. If you have been arrested, your criminal attorney should consult with an experienced immigration attorney who handles criminal immigration matters.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/13, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Nebraska