Legal Question in Consumer Law in New York

Dealership Fraud

I left a motocycle on consignment at LI cycle and Marine, in Bayshore, LI on 10/2/07. In Nov they sold my bike and I never got paid for the bike. I am still holding the title for such bike. Please help me.. dont know what to do at this time.

Asked on 1/15/08, 6:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Colleluori The Law Offices of Anthony J. Colleluori & Associates PLLC

Re: Dealership Fraud

I don't know if you have a case of fraud but you certainly have had property converted. Hence you have a right to a law suit in "Conversion."

You should quickly seek a lawyer who will write a letter and push to get your money. He will also notify the State DMV. If that doesn't work, he can start a law suit.

IF you do not have a lawyer, and want to discuss this issue with one, please contact my office through the links provided below.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/08, 7:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New York