Legal Question in Family Law in New York

My daughter's mother moved her across state lines and is keeping her from be against court order. I have proof of her current address in PA, but her mother maintains a NJ address for court purposes. How do I prove custodial interference and concealment when the courts still have her listed in NJ

Asked on 11/11/17, 6:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bunji Fromartz Fromartz Law Offices

If she has moved out of state against a court order you can go to the court that issued the order and do a Parental Kidnapping Prevention Act (PKPA) 28 U.S.C. ยง 1738A enforcement motion


Read more
Answered on 11/21/17, 11:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York