Legal Question in Family Law in New York

If my mother wants to sign over a house to me what is the process I have to go through the land is Petrotin land and I know I would have to Pt the taxes if she signs it over. Keep in mind the house is my mothers

Asked on 11/21/16, 11:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

By signing a deed and filing it with County Clerk.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/16, 11:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York