Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I been seperated from my wife for 3 years, she took me to child support 3 years ago. I have my two kids every other weekend and i would like to know if i can take them out of the state of new york for a weekend to Florida without her permission. Would i be able to take them?

Asked on 6/06/10, 8:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adelola Sheralynn Dow The Law Offices of Adelola Sheralynn Dow

She should be advised of the location of the children, especially if you are plannning to take the children to such a distant location.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/10, 3:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York