Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

Can you be indicted on a case without being present in court or being notified of the change of courts and date you were supposed to appear?

Asked on 5/09/14, 8:54 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michelle Sparrow Sparrow Law Firm

Thank you for your inquiry. If you would like to speak with an attorney, please contact our office at (919) 829-3500. We look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/14, 9:01 am
Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Of course you can. There's an old joke among lawyers that says its possible to indict a ham sammitch.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/14, 9:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina