Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

got married in 1982 while in service for convenience for this girl and marriage never consummated and have not seen her since. she was suppose to get the marriage annulled or divorce in a reasonable amount of time. have found out now that never happened and how do I end this the easiest and cheapest way with no more trouble than it already has caused me.

Asked on 1/29/19, 8:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

If you know where she is and if you or her have lived in North Carolina for at least the last 6 months and you have been physically separated (not living together) for at least one year, then we can handle your divorce for a flat rate fee of $395. Just visit us at to see if our service is a good fit for you.

Read more
Answered on 1/29/19, 1:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina