Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My daughter has just started custody hearings and at the first outlet hearing his lawyer said if she doesn't agree to terms she will file for a special relief. My daughter has been primary caregiver for 2 years while living with us. She has never denied him visitation rights and has kept a journal as well as text messages of his visits. It records shows as well as no shows. His lawyer claims he has been denied visitation rights. He hasn't contributed anything since the separation. I was understand that a special relief if for children in danger

Asked on 12/08/18, 7:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

First it would be useful to know what county the case is being heard.

Does your daughter have an attorney if not time to get one.

Nw w have the preliminaries out of the way,

I assume he's asking for Special Relief is like filing an emergency petition. While what's the emergency.? With out more information I have no idea is blowing smoke or serious. That said there something you can do to ruin the other attorney's day.

Now if you want to know more you will have to call me. Don't worry the first call is free.


Read more
Answered on 12/10/18, 7:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania