Legal Question in Family Law in Tennessee


My husband and I have not lived together since 11/06. I would like to know how I can file for a divorce with knowing his whereabouts?

Asked on 4/20/09, 2:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Plummer Robert H. Plummer, Jr Attorney

Re: Divorce

you file a divorce and show you have tried to find a good address and that you have tried to serve him at his last known address. After all that you ask the Court to be allowed to serve by publication.

Read more
Answered on 4/20/09, 9:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Tennessee