Legal Question in Consumer Law in Texas

how do you stop a lien from being placed on your property if the contractor breach the agreement

Asked on 1/09/14, 9:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You can't stop him. All he has to do is walk into the county clerk's office and pay $10 and present the proper document.

You CAN sue him for doing it, though.

Read more
Answered on 1/10/14, 3:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Texas