Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Child Support

I have been paying for child support for the past 6 years but the child lives with me! How can get off child support and get reimburse

Asked on 3/07/08, 4:06 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Keith Engelke Law Office of S. Keith Engelke

Re: Child Support

If the child has been living with you for six years you need to file a motion to modify custody and child support.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/08, 6:02 pm
Johm Smith tom's

Re: Child Support

You will need an attorney to get the support order changed.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/08, 7:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas