Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

As a Pro Se in a family law issue Im having difficulty dealng with an aggressive attorney for my ex who sits close to me and shouts in my ear, OBJECTION, to everything i say. I do believe its a ploy to rattle me. I just want to know if theres anything i can do or say to the judge that might remedy this.

Asked on 11/24/18, 8:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Assuming this attorney doesn't pull a gun from her handbag while she's shouting OBJECTION,

the answer is probably not in regard to the judge on the case other than to hire your own attorney

to deal with this legal vixen.

IOffice Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 11/24/18, 9:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia