Legal Question in Technology Law in India

If any site involved in supporting like consumer complaint sites defaming(libel/slander) can we file a legal suite?

Asked on 9/25/13, 6:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should deal with the concerned website domain name owner on a one to one basis and resolve the matter. You do not need to file a suit for anything and everything when you can settle it by yourself.


Read more
Answered on 9/25/13, 6:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Computer & Technology Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now