Legal Question in Consumer Law in Philippines

5 years tenants of ako ng isang paupahan sa caloocan, yun contract is being renewed every year. Aparrently po, yun this year contract, na-overlooked at hindi narenew. hindi rin po pinadala ng landlord ko yun May 21 po naniningil sya, sabi ko baka po hindi ko na ico-continue ang contract. Sabi nya, "then you have to vacate the place. or else you have to pay for this month rentals, and di daw makukuha yun deposit so I dedided to vacate the place that same week.

Ngayon po ayaw nya ibalik yun deposit namin kase daw po dapat 60 days notice daw.. tapos pinagbabayad pa nya ako ng another month rentals, eh iniwan n nga namin yun place.

At tsaka po, sabi nya, pinatirahan ko daw po sa iba yun bahay, eh ang ngyari po kase, sa yun pinsan ko n yun pinatira ko, pero alam po nya, pinagpaalam ko po sa kanya yun, kung pwede tumira pinsan ko pero ako pa din magbabayad ng renta. ano po kaya pwede ko gawin. And wala din po sya binibigay n resibo maliban s improvise receipt po

Asked on 6/13/13, 11:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Ireklamo mo siya sa barangay na nakakasakop at sa BIR.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/13, 12:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now