Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India


Can the judgement of high court of Bombay in CRA matter by single judge be challenged in the same court

Asked on 9/09/13, 3:38 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In some cases, you can file an LPA or regular appeal. One needs to study the case; ask a local lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 5:35 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

a review can be filed before the same judge but appeal does not lie before the same court.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 8:25 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

NO. A judgement passed by the Mumbai High Court cannot be challenged again in the Mumbai High Court. You will need to file a writ petition challenging the Mumbai High Court judgement in the Supreme Court only.


Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 10:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now