Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

my mother owns ahouse which is bought by my father in her name,he xpires 2 yrs back ,now she is badly troubled by 1 of his son ,can she debard him frm her property or ask the court to order his that particular son to emptied his house ?

Asked on 9/02/13, 2:48 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No one has any right in the house, if it is in your mother's name.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 2:53 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Repeat query ... already answered ... any further reply only on payment.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 5:14 am
shiv shakner saini saini law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

withougt going through paper i cant advice in proper way. if you want advice then provide papers along with fee.. for more detail you may call at to on 9587744142

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 9:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now