Philippines  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/02/13, 5:30 pm

I recently came into possession of my grandfather's ORIGINAL LAST WILL which was never submitted for probate since his death in 1965. I am an heir and would like to dispute it. Can I be the petitioner and dispute it as well?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/03/13, 8:15 am by VOLTAIRE T. DUANO

Sue them for fraud.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

VOLTAIRE T. DUANO LAW OFFICE 9th Floor Suit 9N Future Point Plaza 3 No. 111 Panay Avenue, South Triangle, Que Quezon City, 1103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search