Arizona  |  Family Law

I am attempting to obtain a injunction against harassment against my childrens father's new baby mother. She continues to degrate me on internet & between mutual friends. She's gone as far as telling my old neighbors she's going to vandalize my vehicles. Question is, if all evidence Ihave is third party & heresay, do Istill have a case?

Answered on: 8/23/13, 8:37 am by Carlie Owsley Walker

In order to receive an injunction against harassment, you must show a pattern of consistent harassment. In the initial proceeding, the court will consider nearly all evidence. Without knowing more about the specific instances and communication, it is difficult to say whether you have a case. I encourage you to schedule a free thirty minute consultation with The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC so we can further discuss the merits of your case. (623)-748-8973.

The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC 12725 West Indian School Road Suite C105 Avondale, AZ 85392