California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/13, 11:00 am

My boyfriend is currently in prison in Arizona and he has a pending charge in california PC 192 (C) 1. I was wondering will they run it concurrent with the time he served in arizona or will he have to start fresh. If so what is the sentence for that penal code?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search