California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/13, 3:59 pm

The father of my three small children is a sex offender hasn't really been around the attorney that I can afford doesn't seem interested in helping me how can I deny his visitations?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/11/13, 12:11 pm by Lyle Johnson

Have you discussed why you do not what father to have visitation. You may also want to arrange mediation or some other meeting with father and a child custody professional. This will provide additional information for you in deciding on your next step. Also most counties have a family clinic that provides free legal advice and can help you with this issue.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law 152 N. Third Street, Suite 550 San Jose, CA 95112

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search