California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/28/13, 8:10 am

Me and my ex are trying to finalize our divorce. We have no children, no community assets or debts and neither of us want spousal support, it's completely uncontested, so we have decided to file FL 130 and FL 144, and I have already typed up our judicial stipulation/agreement letter. The problem is, is that my ex lives in Texas and I live in Calif. How do I go about notarizing our agreement letter when he's over there and I'm here?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search