California  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/07/13, 12:48 pm

I went into the dermatologist to have a mole removed from my nose. The assistant took the mole off, by cutting very deeply into my nose. It has been a month and my nose still looks horrible much worse than the mole did, it looks like I have a piece of nose missing. I would not have asked them to remove the mole had I known it would effect my appearance so much. People ask me if I fell on my face. Can I get compensation to fix my scar?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/09/13, 8:04 pm by Armen Tashjian

Was the assistant another doctor? If not, you may have been the victim of unlicensed and unauthorized practice of medicine. Get your records and I'll review them for you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian 6311 Wilshire Blvd., Second Floor Los Angeles, CA 90048

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search