Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

I went into the dermatologist to have a mole removed from my nose. The assistant took the mole off, by cutting very deeply into my nose. It has been a month and my nose still looks horrible much worse than the mole did, it looks like I have a piece of nose missing. I would not have asked them to remove the mole had I known it would effect my appearance so much. People ask me if I fell on my face. Can I get compensation to fix my scar?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Was the assistant another doctor? If not, you may have been the victim of unlicensed and unauthorized practice of medicine. Get your records and I'll review them for you.

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California