Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

Can i still expunge?

I have a misdemeanor for petty theft.. and i pleaded guilty.. I didnt have money to pay the court cost and it went to collections.. Now i was wondering if i could still expunge my record?.. Do i have to pay the collection agency before i proceed with the expungement process?...

Asked on 3/20/08, 12:54 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Nicolas Babinsky SealMyRecord.Com
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Can i still expunge?

If convicted you will not qualify. If you received a withhold of adjudication you can get the case sealed. See my site at SealMyRecord.Com.


Read more
Answered on 3/23/08, 5:05 pm
Richard Hornsby Richard E. Hornsby, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Can i still expunge?

If you have completed probation, you should be able to move to seal, not expunge.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/08, 11:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now