Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Georgia

My girl paid 2,536 for a car and she put it in her grandfather name, insurance and all can she sue him if he canceled the insurance and had the car repo if he anything to contribute

Asked on 4/14/13, 9:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sue for what? What agreement did "your girl" and her grandfather have that required him to do anything?

Read more
Answered on 4/14/13, 9:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now