Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/29/10, 4:44 pm

If someone was convicted of murder in Georgia and received a life sentence and have now served 14 years, what do they need to do to receive a parole hearing? Would having a lawyer help and what type of lawyer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search