Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/07/00, 3:34 am


need to know how can i get a lawyer to represent me after my spouse abandon me with our 3 kids no help with the kids and also had another child born 30 days before he left i am a full time student and does not work but need some closeure on this matter but dont have the money to afford it we were married on july 25 1981 and he is only paying thru the court 102 a week and that has never been consitent please can you advised me how to handle this in a matter where i can find some one to help me!!! thank you

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/06/00, 9:25 am by Susan Robinson

Re: abandonment

You need to file a motion for contempt in the County where your children live. You need to garnish his wages and throw him in jail if necessary. Lots of men have to be bullwhipped into paying but once they get a taste of prison water they start to pay dutifully. Call me at 404-995-7060 to arrange representation.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Susan Morgan Robinson 2531 Briarcliff Road, Suite 202 Atlanta, GA 30329

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search