Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/08, 12:37 pm

legal separation

I would like to know what the next step would be once my husband and I have filled and our downloaded separation papers. We live in the state of Ga. Notarized I'm sure but then do we file it with the courts or what??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search