Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

I lost my job and have not been able continue to pay restribution for motor vehicle/probation fines and fees (young and careless). I have only misdemenors but am now trying to get my life on track and these incidents are coming up on back ground checks when applying for jobs. Other than going to jail where i cannot work or continue my education in nursing what are my options?

Asked on 5/04/10, 6:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles W. Field Charles W. Field, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Go and talk to your probation officer. They don't want you in jail, if something can be worked out.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/10, 1:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now