Illinois  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 6:44 am

My husband got fired from his union job because while he was laid off and collecting a reduced union catd he worked for his dad a couple times. He never received any payment from hos dad. Can they still fire him even though he never received any payment?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/11/13, 7:04 am by Betty Tsamis

It depends on the specific language and definitions applicable to your husband's situation. Look at the written rule governing this situation.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Tsamis Law Firm PC 1509 W. Berwyn, 201E Chicago, IL 60640

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search