Legal Question in Business Law in Indiana

Business name filing

If I plan to do business in states other than Oregon do I need to file my business name in those other states?

Asked on 2/16/05, 12:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Horvat Barg Horvat PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Business name filing

Not only do you need to file your business name, but you also need to qualify to do business as a foreign entity in the other states to the extent you are doing business in the form of an entity (which you should absolutely be doing). I regularly assist businesses in these types of matters, so feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/05, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now