Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

Expired plate

Expired plate from april and in oct was pulled over. It was my fault i should have renewed it. I had ins. And have a good driver record. The next day i renewed it. The cop said take it to court and that it would be dismissed? My court date is next week and i dont know what to expect??

Asked on 12/11/08, 1:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lesley Hoenig Lesley A. Hoenig, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Expired plate

Bring proof of registration and insurance with you and you will probably get a chance to speak with the prosecuting attorney about it to see if you can get it dismissed.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/08, 6:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now