Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/18/09, 11:54 am

Help, I need legal assistance with an appeal!!!

What do I do? I have been wrongfully charged with a crime and had a court appointed attorney who did not represent me at all. I need some help with preparing a brief for my appeal.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search