Nevada  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/16/13, 2:29 pm

What crime is committed when a false escape charge(never committed) is added to an inmates record by a prison official acting under color of law?

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/16/13, 2:37 pm by David Otto

A criminal charge would be false information in a public record, tampering with public records something like that. What you might have is a 42 USC 1983 Civil Suit. I would have to know more. Call my office at 702-419-1222 on Tuesday and make an appointment we can meet. Bring all the papers you have related to the case with you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

David Otto & Affiliates, PC 1433 North Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89108

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search