Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

if i have an old charge 20 years ago of riding in a car reported stolen and i used a fake name but they took my fingerprints so it has now come up when i did a backround check the case was dismissed because the charges were dropped i had no idea it was the drivers girlfriends car and she was mad, but now i want to clear this upwhat should i do

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

You can get your arrest expunged. Call my office if you are interested in doing this. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

SAUL SEGAN SAUL H SEGAN ATTY AT LAW

Expungment is the possible answer. Where did this take place

Call me. 215/370-2608

Www.saulhsegan.com

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Call a lawyer.

732/773/2768

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

You may be able to get this all wiped off and get the records closed. I can do that for you.

Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the first office visit.

I know people worry about how expensive a lawyer is, so I am careful to be as inexpensive as I can for my clients. Before you spend a dime, you will know how much this is likely to be.

Robert Davies, Esq. 201-820-3460

The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West

Hackensack New Jersey 07601

Phone: 201-820-3459

Fax: 201-820-3461

Email: AttyRFD@optonline.net

Website: AttorneyRobertDavies.com

For more information on family law and divorce, see my website: http://www.attorneyrobertdavies.com

Please keep in mind that my response is just a general comment on your question, and not legal advice. Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and this law firm. The exact details of your situation and things that you have not mentioned in your question can completely change the response I gave. You can not rely upon what I have written, because I do not have all of the information that I need to advise you, I only have the very small amount of information that you put into your question. To get legal advice that you can rely on and use, please contact me directly. I would be happy to assist you.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey