Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

I have applied for H1B COS with employer B .

My L1 visa with Employer A will expire in mid 2014 & I want to work with Emp A now .

I can't leave US now.Please advice how to continue with L1 as Employer B is not withdrawing the petition. Till date H1B petition not approved and can I contact USCIS to revoke it now

Asked on 9/25/13, 6:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Only the Petitioner can withdraw an I-129 application for an H-1B visa. However, just because an I-129 application is approved does not mean that the Beneficiary has to work for the H-1B petitioner.

As long as you have an approved L-1 (A or B) visa &/or an approved I-129 petition to support that visa, then you can continue to work for the L-1 Petitioner.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 9:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now