New Mexico  |  Native American Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/20/11, 11:26 am

my son is part zuni and i would like to know how to get his benefits

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/31/11, 11:07 am by Kevin Connolly

Is he a registered member of the tribe? If so, then he needs to approach the tribal leadership. I take it he was not born in Indian Country, and if the tribe rejects him, there's really no appeal outside of the tribal court system.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Kevin J. Connolly 30-06 36th Avenue Astoria, NY 11106

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search