New York  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/10, 1:04 pm

i have a drug charge from 6 years ago and now they want to put me in jail can they do that

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search