Legal Question in Personal Injury in North Carolina

in December 2012 I was injured on my job. I am currently out of work and collecting workers compensation benefits. this is a work related accident due to equipment failure and a lack of a safety device on the trailer doors of work vehichle. my compensation attorney says that I have no recourse against my employer, is this true?

Asked on 5/20/13, 3:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brent Adams Brent Adams & Associates NC Personal Injury Lawyers
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

More information is necessary to give you an accurate answer. Have you been out of work since your injury? Did you receive medical treatment right away and inform your treating physician that your condition was a result of your work environment? There are other factors consider too, such as whether or not your employer has or is required to have (depending on the size of the company) workers' comp insurance.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 9:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now