Ohio  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/27/10, 12:13 am

hello i have almost 700 dollars in court fines and restitution. I have my licences suspened until i pay my fines. is there anything i can do to get my licences back. Without paying all of them. and is there any way to get help on my fines im only 17.

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/27/10, 9:00 pm by Neil Rubin


I'm sorry but the time to ask these questions was when you were charged and needed to defend yourself in court. An attorney could have helped but it is my opinion at this point to save your money and DON"T DRIVE until you can pay all the fines and get reinstated.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Neil S. Rubin, Attorney at Law, LLC PO Box 691 Twinsburg, OH 44087

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search